Week 5 and we are only just talking actual food! 😊
If you don’t get in your 5 a day then this is your week to make that push!
Here’s how it is easy.
- Make a stir fry – chuck in loads of veg
- Tray bakes – so easy!
- Make a bowl of salad to eat before your meal or to eat with your meal
- Canned, frozen, fresh, dried they all count
Making one fresh meal a day – this is just one meal guys! Its not difficult! Its quicker to make a fresh meal then popping frozen nuggets in the oven.
- Pull out the slow cooker – there is something so satisfying about having dinner cooked when you are home from work. Spag bol, sausage casserole, chilli – so many to choose from!
- Cook once and eat twice! If cooking for two, make for 4 and freeze or eat for lunch tomorrow
- Chop up loads of veg at the beginning of the week and store it in the fried, its will store for a few days.
#whwehabits #wholehealthwithemma #nutrition