This time in 2019 I was studying Nutrition and had a crippling fear of what I would do next.
I wanted to start a business but I had no idea how!
Dec 2020 and I have a fully functioning Nutrition business with my own amazing website, a 1000 ideas for it and I have clients! A year ago this was a pipe dream. I overcame hurdles that were huge to me at the time, like setting up my social media. Now they seem easy.
I doesn’t cost a lot to set up at all (minus the website)
How did I do it? I literally started by doing one thing each day.
I want to share with you how I did it as you may be getting those going back to the job your hate feelings already. I would love to make it a little more simple for you.
- Pick a name – try to make it relevant to what you do and your industry
- Registered the name – firstly check no-one else has it (ASIC in Australia)
- Buy your domain and set up your business email address
- Check if you need insurances
- Design your logo – I did this using Canva – I even did a Canva course to learn how to use it
- Now define your services, your message and prices clearly
- Website – optional depending on your business
- Set up a business bank account
- Set up an online payment option – I use square and its so easy, you can send invoices too
- Set yourself up on google my business and other relevant directories
- Set up your socials – I have an IG, Facebook page and a wordpress blog
- Start creating content relevant to your business
You now have a business! Now go out there and smash it. Do it. In a year you will be writing a post like this.
#business #businesssetup #mnunutritionist #macnutrition #setupabusiness #nutritionbusiness #wholehealthwithemma